– You’d like to put on the gloves and go a few rounds with Benny Hinn.
– You think Exegesis should be an Olympic Event.
– You love to eat lunch alone so you don’t have to say grace out loud.
– You sort of enjoy inviting the Mormons in to “talk.”
– People apologize to you after they use profanity.
– While shaving, you’ve pointed at yourself in the mirror and shouted,
“REPENT!” just to see what you look like doing it.
Submitted by John Branyan, from Internet for Christians newsletter, January 13, 1998
View more sermon illustrations for inspiration for your next message.