The late Erma Bombeck
made these New Year’s resolutions:
1. I’m going to
clean this dump just as soon as the kids grow up.
2. I will go to no doctor whose office plants have died.
3. I’m going to follow my husband’s suggestion to put a little excitement into
my life by living within our budget.
4. I’m going to apply for a hardship scholarship to Weight Watchers.
5. I will never loan my car to anyone I have given birth to.
6. And just like last year…I am going to remember that my children need love
the most when they deserve it the least.
View more sermon illustrations for inspiration for your next message.