Integrity J. Michael Shannon August 19 In Melbourne, Florida, firefighters got so consumed with an emergency they forgot to turn off a fryer in their kitchen and started a fire in their own station. A firefighter from a neighboring department saw smoke coming from the firehouse and called 911. The firefighters from Station 72 then returned to fight the fire at their own station. There is a lesson in this for church workers. While trying to minister to others we need to make sure we keep our own house in order.