Ten Most Wanted Men
1. The man who puts God’s business above any other business.
2. The man who brings his children to church rather than sending them.
3. The man who is willing to be the right example to every boy he meets.
4. The man who thinks more of his Sunday school class than his Sunday sleep.
5. The man who measures his giving by what he has left rather than by the amount he gives.
6. The man who goes to church for God’s sake rather than for himself or someone else.
7. The man who has a willing mind ready to serve rather than a brilliant mind full of excuses.
8. The man who has a passion to help rather than a passion to be helped.
9. The man who can see his faults before he sees the faults of others.
10. The man who is more concerned about winning others for Christ than he is about winning worldly honor.
View more sermon illustrations for inspiration for your next message.