“On a recent
survey, 80 per cent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied.”
— Bruce Lansky

“I have a
tip that can take five strokes off anyone’s golf game. It’s called an eraser.”
— Arnold Palmer


View more sermon illustrations for inspiration for your next message.

Share This On: