Receiving God’s Power: Preaching for Pentecost
Table of Contents
- Preaching to Postmoderns: An Interview with Brian McLaren by Michael Duduit, Editor, Preaching
- Preaching Like Paul by James W. Thompson, Professor of New Testament and Associate Dean, Graduate School of Theology, Abilene Christian University.
- The Stream of Consciousness Sermon by Steven A. Long, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean, Florida Christian College, Kissimmee, FL
- But We Are Baptized: Baptism as the Motivation for Holy Living (Romans 6:1-14) by Stanley J. Grenz, Pioneer McDonald Professor of Baptist Heritage, Theology and Ethics, Carey Theological College and Regent College, Vancouver BC
- Receiving God’s Power (Acts 2:1-47) by John A. Huffman, Pastor, St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Newport Beach, CA
- The Second Touch for the Out of Touch (1 Kings 19:1-15) by R. Leslie Holmes, Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, PA
- How Lovely Is Forgiveness? (Matthew 18:21-22) by Sherman N. Shelton, Jr., Pastor, Worship Leader and Teacher, Plaza United Methodist Church, Charlotte, NC
- The Preacher’s Bookshelf: New volume offers wealth of contemporary stories
- To Illustrate:
- From The Lectionary: From Misery to Ministry
- Back Page Pulpit: Did CNN Report on This One?