You Know You Are Out of College When…
- Your potted plants stay alive.
- Sleeping in a twin-sized bed seems absurd.
- You have to pay your own credit card bill.
- Mac & Cheese no longer counts as a well-balanced meal.
- “Extended childhood” only really pertains to your salary which is a little less than your allowance used to be.
- “Twenty-something” means over-qualified, under-paid and not married.
- Jeans, flannels and baseball caps aren’t staples in your wardrobe.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
- You stop confusing 401k plan with 10K run.
- You go to parties that police don’t raid.
- You don’t know what time Wendy’s closes anymore.
- Your car insurance goes down.
- You refer to college students as kids.
- You feed your dog science diet instead of taco bell.
- Half your conversations with current college students start with, “When I was in college…”
(from the Good Clean Funnies List)