(as heard at the information kiosks manned by Parks Canada staff):
1. How do the elk know they’re supposed to cross at the “Elk Crossing” signs?
2. At what elevation does an elk become a moose?
3. Are the bears with collars tame?
4. Is there anywhere I can see the bears pose?
5. Is it okay to keep an open bag of bacon on the picnic table, or should I store it in my tent?
6. I saw an animal on the way to Banff today – could you tell me what it was?
7. Are there birds in Canada?
8. What’s the best way to see Canada in a day?
9. When we enter B.C. (British Columbia) do we have to convert our money to British pounds?
10. Where can I buy a raccoon hat? ALL Canadians own one, don’t they?
11. Are there phones in Banff?
12. So it’s eight kilometers away . . . is that in miles?
13. Where can I get my husband really, REALLY lost?
14. Is that two kilometers by foot or by car?
15. Where do you put the animals at night? (from The Daily Dilly)